Just the musings of a young woman with thoughts to share...

Monday, August 9, 2010

A decision...

The hair is the richest ornament of women.  ~Martin Luther

I've finally decided - I'm going to get my hair cut.  Well, not cut so much, as styled.


It's incredibly long, and incredibly pretty, if I do say so myself, but it's just sort of - there.   All one length, long, straight - except when it decides to do this wavy/curl thing that I can't control, but is really cool.


So, I want to keep the length, but add a little "oomph" with some layering.   Something I can either style and make all gorgeous, or still pull back into a bun when I need to.


Yep, the decision has been made.

Now, I just have to go do it.

Which means finding a stylist.


And the time to go.


-sigh-


I'll keep you posted.  Right now, I have to go to work.  Which I *don't* feel like doing, but hey - I have $400.00 worth of college textbooks ordered.  Have to pay for those somehow! 


~Zahrah



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Any spam, sexual, abusive, trolling, or otherwise offensive posts will not be approved, so please don't even try it. Otherwise, I welcome all comments!